:: Re: [DNG] We need to speak up
Author: Gregory Nowak
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] We need to speak up
On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 01:19:18PM -0400, Rob Owens wrote:
> You can include me in your list if you want. But I think for a Debian user
> who is currently questioning the need for systemd, knowing his alternatives
> is much more useful than knowing that I (some guy they don't know) stopped
> using Debian.

Sure, but if they know someone who they don't know stopped using
debian, then that will make them wonder what alternatives are out
there, and hopefully they'll find devuan. Not as straight forward as
saying there are alternatives, but the implication is there.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1