:: Re: [DNG] We need to speak up
Author: Rob Owens
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] We need to speak up
I left Debian for Funtoo and Devuan. The reason was systemd. Debian paid
lip service to the alternate init systems, but in reality systemd was
slowly but surely becoming required. I left because it was clear they were
going in a different direction than I wanted to follow.

You can include me in your list if you want. But I think for a Debian user
who is currently questioning the need for systemd, knowing his alternatives
is much more useful than knowing that I (some guy they don't know) stopped
using Debian.

-Rob