:: Re: [DNG] We need to speak up
Top Pagina
Auteur: golinux
Aan: Dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] We need to speak up
On 2017-03-14 20:37, Steve Litt wrote:

> Can somebody please make a list, that we can put our names on, of
> people who left Debian because of systemd? And put the name Steve Litt
> on it please.

There are plenty of sites where YOU could start a MEEETOOO petition to
prove your point. But what is the point? Our freedoms are being
eroded on all fronts - we are drowning in a tsunami of reversal of
choice dictated by those in power be they Debian or corporations or
government. Rather than piss in the wind, my response is to do as much
as I can to resist in a meaningful way by supporting alternatives. I
don't see that putting my (insignificant) name on a list of whiners as a
productive action. It would just get laughed at and stomped on like
ants by Paul Bunyan.

> . . . but remember that the Freedesktop/Redhat/SystemdCabal
> consortium has the goal of eliminating systemd as a choice . . .

Ermmmm . . . not quite what you intended to say, I think.

> . . . and they still have the power to take our init systems away from
> us . . .

How exactly will they do that? An executive order?

golinux