:: Re: [DNG] We need to speak up
Top Pagina
Auteur: Don Wright
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] We need to speak up
Steve Litt wrote:
>Can somebody please make a list, that we can put our names on, of
>people who left Debian because of systemd? And put the name Steve Litt
>on it please.

Add mine too. I was a Debian supporter and pusher through my local LUG,
showing Linux (mostly Debian-based) and handing out CDs at the
occasional trade show, and also participating a bit on the debian-boot
(installer development) maillist. The increasing arrogance within the
project, demonstrated strongly by the systemd debacle, is what made me a
former Debian user.

Don Wright