:: Re: [Squatconf] Zero Knowledge
Author: ksenya b
To: Caleb James DeLisle
CC: Patrice Riemens, squatconf
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] Zero Knowledge
Sounds good. Seems logical. Let's do that.
I can't make a pretty page. Can you?

Started a pad and also linked it to first pad -
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/1/edit/GaLnLT-SQebhpzRM0-OaEQ/zDNSsaFNEZfnCGlJbphpLgVt
copypasted a blurb from squatconf with minor notifications

+1 regarding squatconf and code-named and the nature of talks. No reason to
change types of talks or anything.

Btw some of the last squatconf talks are not on Alexandria unless you've
already seen it https://alexandria.io/browser/#/search/squatconf can link
to it on the page just to give people an idea, in case new people would
like to join.