:: Re: [Squatconf] Zero Knowledge
Author: Caleb James DeLisle
To: ksenia serova
CC: Patrice Riemens, squatconf
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] Zero Knowledge
In my heart, squatconf will always be squatconf, but I think it's ok
to make this one be codenamed zeroknowledge.party as long as we are clear
that it's just a name and we're not changing the types of talks we accept.

Perhaps the thing to do is make a webpage which can go on Jerome's site
squatconf.eu using his CSS and roughly describing what we're thinking to
do and pointing to the pad for people who want to volunteer. Then you
could redirect your domain to that webpage.

You could start a pad for the content of the webpage so we have rough
consensus on what it will say before making the PR to Jerome.

Does this seem logical ?

Caleb