:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The richest man in B…
Author: psy
To: unsystem
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] The richest man in Babylon

Bernd Jendrissek:
> On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 6:03 AM, psy <epsylon@???> wrote:
>> For example, United States:
>>
>> Polulation: 325.868.462
>> Richest: Bill Gates
>> Net worth: 76.000.000.000.000\
>
> No, 76.000.000.000.

Yes, you have reason, my mistake.

I have learned that a 'billion' is not same represented depending on the
country.

>> Dollars per capita: 233.222,94$
>> Euros per capita: 219.554,71€
>
> Again no, it's $233,222.94 or €219,554.71 per capita, not 1000 times as much.

Correct. I have change it:

https://03c8.net/babylon.php

> This list is so wrong it amounts to irresponsible anti-rich
> propaganda. It's possible to make the point that Bill Gates and Warren
> Buffet are unreasonably far removed from ordinary people in wealth
> without throwing in random extra factors of 10.

That wasn't my intention. It was more a scales error.

Population is not total, is just only from those countries that have a
richest guy declared on Forbes.

Btw, I don't think it is anti-rich propaganda to try to explain by using
numbers how a few people (67) around the world has more resources than
rest togheter (5.827.374.530).

Also, I didn't detailed which activities are they using to get so rich
as they are.

So for you, we should love rich people, ¿no?.

It is because they are creating jobs. Are you on that, yet?

I know about richest guy on my country and how is using delocalization
slavery (also using childrens) to get rich as he is.

Should I be happy because of that?