:: [DNG] default live Devuan username …
Author: Miroslav Rovis
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] default live Devuan username and password not easily available?
PASTING from https://dev1galaxy.org/
    Registered users online: 1
        Guests online: 12
which likely means I'm not be getting any replies within minutes from
now... To this query:

default login username and password for (live media)
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?pid=573

And if really the case is as in the title I gave to this email, then it
might be appropriate to ask here, and not only get the username/password
more quickly, but also, get it available for other users.

If I'm not missing something.

To not be cross-posting all, just a few lines:

So, in my Gentoo:

$ qemu-system-x86_64 -cpu host -display gtk -m 1024M -machine \
    type=q35,accel=kvm -enable-kvm -monitor stdio \
    devuan_jessie_1.0.0-beta2_amd64.qcow2

I got the qcow2 from:

https://files.devuan.org/devuan_jessie_beta/testing/

all I really got is:

> Devuan GNU/Linux 1 devuan tty1
>
> devuan login:

For Refracta, which works marvellously as well, and you can see for
yourself (as well as the problem with the freeforums.org):

https://www.croatiafidelis.hr/foss/cap/cap-161015-qemu-devuan/qemu-devuan-7.php

you can find the username and password easily and prominently:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/refracta/files/unofficial_devuan_live/

NOTE: that username and password didn't work

Pls. help/fix! (if I'm not mistaken in some way)

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia