:: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
Quoting Dr. Nikolaus Klepp (dr.klepp@???):

> As david already pointed out, you could use TDE as default.

I appreciated David saying that, and meant to reply that I do apologise
for forgetting Trinity Desktop Environment (2010 fork of KDE 3.5), and,
if someone here is a Wikipedian, can help ensure it's more seldom
forgotten by adding coverage to the Wikipedia page I relied on for my
roster of DEs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_X_Window_System_desktop_environments

Moksha Desktop ought to be there, too. Anyone curious about same, try
installing Bodhi Linux in a VM to take a look-see.

http://www.bodhilinux.com/2015/04/28/introducing-the-moksha-desktop/

Personally, I've never seen any value proposition in Desktop
Environments at all. Picking a WM and then applications on an a la
carte basis has always met my needs, and I see no benefit in a suite
of things I want plus things I don't. (But that's another discussion.)