:: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 10:32:48AM +0100, Jochen Fahrner wrote:
> Am 22.02.2017 um 10:12 schrieb Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI:
> >
> > Move from Gtk to Qt ?
> >

> If you want to completely avoid Gtk, you have to go without many
> non-gnome apps like LXDE and Xfce desktop environments, Claws Mail,
> AbiWord, Chrome, Firefox, Midori, Pidgin and many more.
>
> Do you really want to go without Firefox or Chrome?

tabbed+surf works pretty well for cavemen. And is much faster and less
resource-eager than either Firefox or Chrome/Chromium.

Many people out there want us to believe that we cannot make it
without this or that specific piece of software. But it's just a lie,
admittedly a very powerful one, repeated over and over again.

My2Cents

KatolaZ