:: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not use…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: golinux
À: Dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not useful, quite the opposite
On 2016-11-23 05:06, hellekin wrote:

> I feel like every time I'm trying to touch something, nobody cares, or
> resist for some obscure reason. In these conditions, I'm very much
> doubting my own capacity to bring anything worth to this community.
> I'd
> like that it's made clear, so I can better orient my energy.
>
> ==
> hk

Sometimes life does not work out as expected. How many scientists have
worked for years on a theorem only to realize it was based on an
erroneous assumption? And I wonder how many Picasso sketches ended up
in the trash along the way.

Your intentions are always for the well-being of the Devuan community
and the community thanks and supports you for that. But your vision
with discourse did not resonate well with Devuan's collective
consciousness. Perhaps the doc sprint will change that dynamic.
Perhaps not. There is no blame. It just is. And life goes on . . .
:)

Be well dear friend,

golinux