:: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not use…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Simon Hobson
À: dng@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not useful, quite the opposite
hellekin <hellekin@???> wrote:

> ... nobody cares

As someone who is not really in a position to contribute much at all, let me say that I'm grateful to all who are working towards making Devuan "happen" - regardless of the size of their contribution.
I watch (or at least, skim) most of the discussions, mostly I work on the basis of "if I can't contribute in a positive way, then I keep quiet and 'let those who can, do'" and I suspect there are a few on the list with the same approach - so don't take silence as meaning not interested or doesn't care.