:: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not use…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: KatolaZ
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not useful, quite the opposite
On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 12:06:34PM +0100, hellekin wrote:

> Come on, it's a linear discussion, much like email. Moreover nobody
> gave it a chance to work all the way from conversation to discussion to
> wiki to static page with comments looping back to conversation.
> Resistance has spoken. The DocSprint is supposed to change that, and
> show that it's worth trying.

Hi Hellekin,

just to say that I believe the DocSprint is indeed a great
initiative. We should actually have more of them.

Personally, I have never liked discourse, the main reason being that I
have never liked web-based discussion fora. Fora are very good tools
for user support, but pretty useless (IMHO) for discussions. On my
side there is no other hidden reason, no intention to boicot anything,
and no thought resistance. Unfortunately, the fact that I have to use
a browser to use some content on the Internet is already pretty
disturbing to me :)

HND

KatolaZ