:: Re: [DNG] lxde menu missing shutdow…
Author: hal
To: Florian Zieboll, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] lxde menu missing shutdown, etc.
Florian Zieboll wrote on 11/06/2016 04:38 AM:

> Do you have a default installation or some heavily customized one? I
> remember having had solved such an issue by installing policykit (or
> consolekit?).

Not sure what changes I've made would have affected this. Some global
hotkeys, wallpaper, taskbar, seems basic enough. policykit and consolekit
are both installed.

Today I created a new user, logged in, and the menu is the same as mine.
When I login as root however, everything is there.

I've read about some people fixing this issue on Ubuntu by way of
adding the affected user account to the 'power' group, but I have
no such group on Devuan.