:: Re: [DNG] building for armhf
Top Pagina
Auteur: shraptor
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] building for armhf
On 2016-08-31 09:21, Jaromil wrote:
> for package building we are still using the "legacy" arm-sdk scripts,
> the SDK is still work in progress that should merge all the efforts
> going in the same direction by parazyd, katolaz and me
>
> to re-build packages you need to setup jenkins with the
> devuan-jenkins-glue and qemu using with pinthread. you may also want
> to freeze your own build toolchain. this is all not documented yet.

That is old greek to me unfortunately.

pinthread   I guess is this one https://github.com/nexlab/pinthread
             and the USAGE seems pretty OK for me to follow.

devuan-jenkins-glue
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-infrastructure/jenkins-debian-glue
                      and I could check http://jenkins-debian-glue.org/
to get a notion what its
                      doing

jenkins      Jenkins Continuous Integration system. I could read here
               http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/Jenkins/article.html

I could use some more pointers are there some scripts I could spy on?
I mean how it all fits together?

I guess this is not prioritized but do you think it will be documented
any time in the future?

/scooby