:: Re: [DNG] building for armhf
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] building for armhf

dear shraptor,

On Tue, 30 Aug 2016, shraptor wrote:

> I want to build packages for a rpi3
>
> I wonder if there is something to re-use from
>
> https://git.devuan.org/devuan/arm-sdk
>
> It is used in auto-build of devuan iso for rpi.

arm-sdk has nothing to do with package build,

it deals with iso packaging, kernel building and firmware inclusion

> In the instruction for arm-sdk If I follow the recipe down to
>
> ; init devuan raspi2
>
> Am I close to having an environment for buildin packages for armhf?
>
> Maybe there is some script there I could spy on for info?

for package building we are still using the "legacy" arm-sdk scripts,
the SDK is still work in progress that should merge all the efforts
going in the same direction by parazyd, katolaz and me

to re-build packages you need to setup jenkins with the
devuan-jenkins-glue and qemu using with pinthread. you may also want
to freeze your own build toolchain. this is all not documented yet.

ciao