:: Re: [DNG] Your computer clock: Was:…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: richard lucassen
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Your computer clock: Was:Re: vdev
On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 21:30:20 +0200
aitor_czr <aitor_czr@???> wrote:

> > i like to create partitions ( / , /home , swap ...), and doing it
> > in a VM requires to reserve an static space of memory
>
> Is it possible in Qemu? I don't want to use Virtualbox.

Of course, but for this particular purpose there is no need to make
multiple partitions. Just use 1 partition for everything.

You make a safe copy of a machine that boots. If you nuke the install,
just reinstall the image or the snapshot. Always keep an
extra /working/ image aside in case you really fsck things up :)

Tip: use Proxmox, that's very simple:

http://www.proxmox.com/en/

--
richard lucassen