:: Re: [Libbitcoin] initial block down…
Author: Police Terror
To: libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] initial block download
Well hard disk space is the most scalable tradeoff. After I made the
page file, everything has been working good now. I'm still syncing at
around #26-9k blocks. Just stopped and restarted as a test but it's
importing in parallel but seems to be working good.

Results look great, I'll be very happy to have a new server running and
play around with it.

Eric Voskuil: