:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
Quoting Hendrik Boom (hendrik@???):

> Though I suspect no one is going to give you the car you'd like, the
> devuan developers are solving _his_ problems for him. The fork is
> going to help some people. I suspect there are enough of these people
> to make the fork worthwhile. Of course I haven't taken a census, and I
> don't really know.

Those people are likely to include the guy I shave (yr. humble servant),
so you-plural will have my profound thanks. And that includes if you
help me get libsystemd0 off my system with minimal effort, which would
be cool even if I don't think it's all that important -- so thanks in
advance!

On the other hand, complaining on mailing lists isn't coding.