:: Re: [DNG] Ugly, ugly news
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Stephan Seitz
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Ugly, ugly news
On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 02:09:42AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
>I personally wish there _had_ been pondering of a guiding plan at this
>point -- and that the Project had decided to dump GNOME, which would
>have made the original problem go away. Unfortunately, that was not the

Maybe this problem, but it has opened others.
When the discussion about the default desktop was held it was said that
GNOME was the desktop with the broadest (widest?) range of support for
users with disabilities (I hope this sentence is understandable ;-).
I mean things like text to speech or zoom from the DM down to the
desktop.

XFCE wasn’t that advanced at this time. I don’t know the current state
but sometimes there are no right choices…

By the way, the systemd-shim package was orphaned in Debian (bug
#832508). Neither the current maintainers nor upstream are interested in
it anymore.

Shade and sweet water!

    Stephan

--