:: Re: [DNG] Ugly, ugly news
Pàgina inicial
Autor: John Crisp
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Ugly, ugly news
On 26/07/16 03:27, Simon Walter wrote:

> I have a question about what Simon Richter said on his
> blog(http://www.simonrichter.eu/blog/2016-03-03-why-sysvinit.html):
>
> "Here's the thing: most users will be entirely happy with fully
> uncustomized systemd. It will suspend your laptop if you close the lid,
> and even give your download manager veto power.

It will suspend your laptop if you close the lid, but quite possibly it
will not correctly restart your network when you open it again.

The vast majority of users can't be bothered to read a pile of bug
reports to possibly find a fix, or not as the case may be.

Neither could I...

End of friends experiment with systemd on his laptop :-)

B. Rgds
John