:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rainer Weikusat
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
Rick Moen <rick@???> writes:
> Quoting Rainer Weikusat (rweikusat@???):
>
>> To re-iterate this:
>
> [more very strangely worded, difficult-to-parse prose, seemingly alleging
> that library libsystemd0 can be used to insert 'calls' into unrelated
> applications -- which assertion in my view does not seem correct, if I
> am parsing this odd claim correctly]
>
>> I honestly understand why stating this as it is causes hostile
>> reactions.
>
> I cannot recall having said anything hostile to you,

Replacing

    Because of libsystemd, a systemd sub-project, technically
    gratuitious calls to systemd-specific functions
    can be inserted into unrelated applications. [as it provides the
    required symbols]

with

    libsystemd can be used to insert 'calls' into unrelated
    applications

won't win you any prices for objectivity.

But this kind of 'discussion' is as tiresome as it is useless.