:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 07:37:12AM +0100, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:
> Hi Rainer,
>
> could you describe how this could be used to, say, make all applications
> that link with libsystemd print "Hello world!" in addition to their normal
> function?

Just linking isn't enough, unless there's something about the loading
process that I don't know. (Maybe C++ has something special for module
initialization?)

But if an application is linked with libsystemd, it is likely to call
one of the libsystemd functions. If so, putting a printf("Hello
world!") into that function would suffice.

-- hendrik