:: Re: [DNG] with or without libsystem…
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] with or without libsystemd0
On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 18:39:57 -0400, fsmithred wrote in message
<578FFDBD.4020005@???>:

> So the original question I had, as to whether libsystemd0 does
> anything when systemd is not installed, is still unanswered.

..think of it like you think of a football coming bouncing out
across the road from between those parked cars you're about to
pass... is there a playful kid or 3 chasing it... if you're not
on the brakes hard, you probably shouldn't be driving at all.

..but then again there's stupid luck, there might be zero kids
chasing that football and you might be mocked for for being too
damned paranoid by those who believe libsystemd0 etc will never
do us harm, and believe the pötterings are merely working for
Ed Snowdon as a plan B in case the NSA figures out Tor...

..we don't know, so we must act upon imperfect beliefs, and back
those up on our own spine and gut feelings and whatever bits we
do learn.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: