:: Re: [DNG] with or without libsystem…
Author: fsmithred
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] with or without libsystemd0
I'm top-posting on a bottom-post thread, and I'm replying to myself to
retract what I said below. The executable I found,
/lib/systemd/systemd-udevd, did not come with the libsystemd0 package. It
was already there.

If someone knows how to tell if a library was used by a program, I would
like to learn how that is done. Thanks.

-fsr