:: Re: [devuan-dev] Is debianfork.org …
Author: Jaromil
To: Daniel Reurich
CC: Ivan, devuan developers internal list, heroxbd
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Is debianfork.org page a joke?

dear Hero,

I think you already got in contact with Parazyd?

however lets continue our conversation without that jerk in the
way. Debian really got full of those, eehhww.

Parazyd is a colleague and helps with Devuan, nevertheless he uses
Gentoo. I also did 15 years ago. long story short, we read code and
aren't here to bully anyone. Also we all have many things to do and
now is sort of vacation time.

anyway lets stay in touch. We respect very much your efforts on OpenRC
and think it is a great init system to move forward.

ciao

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers