:: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
On Fri, 08 Jul 2016, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> ..this clearly is where we could have used a http://groklaw.net/
> style website.

Groklaw was great not because of the website, but because of the
editorial work PJ put into it and because of the community it
gathered. the infrastructure can be minimal, is the people that
counts, IMHO

said that, as much as I'd like some more exposure for the dangers that
systemd is creating for many ICT practitioners, I would also like to
stop bashing an individual whose social and technical limits are very
evident to the point he cannot be the only cause of this avalanche.

ciao