:: Re: [DNG] polkit - which one?
Author: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] polkit - which one?
On 02.07.2016 08:11, Didier Kryn wrote:

>     That would just be great if upstream is smart enough to preserve
> this possibility. The external helper is the easy thing (I've my own
> ready :-) ) The difficulty for me is packaging.

We could just maintain our own patches for that ... should be pretty
simple w/ git.

My notebook is still on Trusty, so I'll maintain it for Trusty.
(the difference should be minimal).

> The external helper is the easy thing (I've my own
> ready :-) ) The difficulty for me is packaging.

Maybe you could just put it into a tiny source package (w/ trivial
Makefile). I'd then catch up and add debian build rules and start
patching consumer packages.

--mtx

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen