:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is com…
Author: jamileh s.t.
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is committing a genocide every day
lmao that video,
pumped up call of duty effects - "Whether you occasionally practice game or
not, being game *aware* will serve you well." pffft ok written by 14 year
old boys.
with loads of pics of women with their mouths wide open and noble looking
aryan men

"hypergamy doesn't care...if you forgave her youthful indescretions".... ok

"men going their own way v.MMXVI Sovereignty ", the least catchiest slogan
of our times