:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is com…
Author: Özer Tayiz
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is committing a genocide every day
I say Erdogan is better than Ocalan. In terms of "lesser of two evils".
They are still both evil. I support neither. Running violent hierarchies,
initiating violence against all those who disagree with them. There is not
even a disguise of Democracy in KCK main contract/declaration. What Ocalan
says is the law. I posted resources on another email.

I didn't support Erdogan. Never even voted for him. Not even living in
Turkey for the past 5 years. But I don't support Ocalan either.

By the same logic, then you must be supporting Ocalan, Terrorism, and you
are complicit in the murders of innocent civilians, thousands of them,
initiated by PKK/KCK.

There are kurds against PKK/KCK too, do you know what happens to them?

KCK/PKK terrorism is not about a grassroots freedom movement. But replacing
one violent central hierarchy with another. And one even more ruthless and
brutal.

Turkish government is not innocent, and neither KCK/PKK. They both killed
innocent civilians, both Turkish or Kurdish ethnicity.

And there is no clear-cut distinction between ethnicities in Turkey. It is
like a mixture in a melting pot.

Turkey wasn't even formed when the alleged "erminian genocide" happened. It
was a falling Ottoman Monarchy in charge, at a time of world war.

The Turks did have their crimes, so did Armenians. They are not innocent
either.

Here are some facts, 2.5 million Turks and Muslim ottomans died in the same
time, in the same region a time of war nonetheless, many victim of violence
initiated by Armenians:

http://www.mfa.gov.tr/the-armenian-allegation-of-genocide-the-issue-and-the-facts.en.mfa

I'm not a "men's rights advocate", no. I'm a MGTOW. I do watch Sargon of
Akkad, among other MGTOW youtubers. And I don't know how this is relevant
to anything else here.

Don't you agree men have basic human rights? Aren't men human? Don't rights
and legal protections apply to everyone equally male or female? Should we
presume men guilty till proven innocent, in any claim of rape, sexual
assault, domestic violence accusation, just based on a woman's word, no
evidence needed, no due process? What's wrong with MRA, even if I was an
MRA? You make these statements as if they are proof of any invalid argument.

And why do you continuously use name calling, shaming, personal insults
towards me?

That only proves to me you cannot handle facts and arguments I make
logically.

:D