:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is com…
Author: Özer Tayiz
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is committing a genocide every day
True that. Empty cans make the most noise.

I shall remind myself not to engage with stupid and focus on more
productive tasks.

I'm off this thread, I already said enough.

If anyone wants to understand what I'm actually for, it is a free market
anarchy, agorism.

Countereconomics. Pay as little taxes as possible. Avoid depending on
governments (or any central hierarchies like mega-corporations) Apply 6
flag strategy to increase personal freedoms etc.

http://www.agorist.org/

http://flagtheory.com/pt/

Live free and increase freedom, decrease violence, and organizations of
violence.