:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is com…
Author: Özer Tayiz
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is committing a genocide every day
"You are going to say these are lies now and cite Turkish propaganda."

Actually I cited KCK declaration and main contract to prove it is a violent
oppressive dictatorship.

Anything local assemblies say are nullified by Kontra-Gel hierarchy, by
Ocalan at the top of it. whatever Ocalan says goes. And if you disagree too
much, you get killed.

It is a violent oppressive dictatorship, disguised as benevolent freedom
loving organisation.

And I don't understand how me writing emails from Ecuador will effect any
outcome in middle east.

You yourself are supporting a violent dictatorship in a supposedly
anarchist mailing list, calling me names.

Thank you very much for exposing your own bias and brainwashing.