:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin v2 Debi…
Author: Eric Voskuil
To: Police Terror
CC: libbitcoin
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin v2 Debian packages available for testing
No, current manually-crafted Debian packaging sources should go in:

libbitcoin[-repo]/package/debian

Nothing should go in libbitcoin-build except for templates used in generation for the other repos. Once we have a template for Debian packaging we would place that in libbitcoin-build and the outputs of each generation would be copied into the respective repos (in place of the manually- crafted packaging sources).