:: Re: [DNG] cosmetic installer issues
Author: Florian Zieboll
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] cosmetic installer issues
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 16:04:08 +0200
Adam Borowski <kilobyte@???> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 01:20:23PM +0200, Florian Zieboll wrote:
> > Also great would be an early no-install-recommends option / switch.
>
> If you consider no-install-recommends, why would you use d-i tasks,
> which are made specifically with recommends in mind? Just deselect
> everything and configure the system to your tastes once d-i finishes.

You're probably right... but wait, when I look over the output of
$ apt-rdepends -s recommends -s depends task-xfce-desktop
there are not too much recommended packages I'd want to see installed
for an average desktop.

Note to self: One day I'll have to create a "reversed debfoster plugin"
for the upcoming devuan-installer^^

libre Grüße,

Florian