:: Re: [DNG] resolved
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] resolved

On Mon, 06 Jun 2016, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:
> or ignorants?

I think is more of a picture of how the corporate sub-culture and the
industrial world works nowadays. its full of ubris about innovation,
wet dreams of disruptive innovation, desire for an almost magical
notion of qualitative (radical) change for things that always worked.

sorry for abstracting the topic, but I definitely see a pattern in
many contexts. I could bring forward more arguments on why this
happens in the technology industry at a time in which material
production techniques reached an innovation peak after 2 decades of
incredible acceleration.

ciao