:: Re: [DNG] resolved
Author: Simon Walter
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] resolved
On 06/07/2016 03:47 PM, Jaromil wrote:
> sorry for abstracting the topic, but I definitely see a pattern in
> many contexts. I could bring forward more arguments on why this
> happens in the technology industry at a time in which material
> production techniques reached an innovation peak after 2 decades of
> incredible acceleration.

I am interested in your (and everyone's) musings on the subject. In my
circle, it is heresy. I suppose I am seeped in the corporate culture and
find open discussions invigorating.

I do think (was it Mr. Litt that said of) Redhat has a part to play. How
much of that the you es ay spy agencies were involved is speculation.
I'd love it if some info was leaked. It would cause everyone to be much
more critical, think twice, and review code more.

Simon