:: Re: [Squatconf] Event near Magdebur…
Author: Samuel Carlisle
To: squatconf
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] Event near Magdeburg (Germany)
The best place to be in a position to listen to and possibly help the
dammed is on the road to hell...

The mainstream use facebook and we need to interact with people on the
level of everyday experience.

So perhaps some of us don't use facebook as a persona i.e. not
personally... but perhaps we should not ignore it as a communication
platform altogether because there are important conversations happening
there somehow and it is worse if we are not there.

Strong network effect has ensured some level of lock in- what is the
plan to counter that?

lg,

samthetechie