:: Re: [DNG] Artistic decisions - keyb…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Didier Kryn
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Artistic decisions - keyboard mappings
Le 19/05/2016 02:13, Joel Roth a écrit :
> 2) Terminate X via Ctrl-Alt-Backspace
>
>     Seems like an easy, useful, historic way to kill a malfunctioning X.

     I use to configure DEs so that this key terminates the session.
Dunno if this is compatible with what you propose.

     I use terminals a lot, for writing programs, configurations and
documents, but always of the Xterminal kind. Of course I'm used to do
some debugging from the console, but I feel less comfortable when I
can't have two terminals side by side and/or when the line-size is limited.

     Every technological progress has its counterpart in a decrease of
some human skills. Think of hand writing, mental calculation,
calculation with a sliding rule. I'm not for returning to the grand old
past only to recover those skills.

     Didier