:: Re: [DNG] Brief OpenRC/Jessie Discu…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: KatolaZ
To: emninger
CC: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Brief OpenRC/Jessie Discussion on the linux-elitists lists
On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 11:39:38AM +0200, emninger@??? wrote:
> As for me, i understand those who are hurted by the use of the term
> mafia (one half of my family is from "there" ;) ), but i also
> understand the may be improper but innocent use of that term in
> a different social and cultural context.
>
> May be it's a good way to try to understand the reasons of the "other"
> before getting offended? At least that's what i think is necessary in
> a global world (and not only there).

Believe, there is nothing that can offend me :)

> As for the rest, i'd be interested in what you think about the content
> of that discussion.

About the link to the without-systemd.org wiki? Well, it has been
floating around in this ML for about 18 months now... :)

Concerning OpenRC, I personally don't care. The most important thing
is to provide an alternative able to contain the damage done by
systemd, which is eating up all the low-lever userspace. I believe I'd
probably remain with sysvinit anyway, since I have never felt the need
for anything more than that (maybe for something less, instead).

Devuan is giving people the freedom to choose, and this is why I am
here.

PDSCE

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]