:: Re: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: I just change…
Author: eden
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: I just changed new subscribers to be moderated.
On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 9:59 PM, Aimee Maree <aimee@???> wrote:
> Eden,
>
> I was referring to keeping the list not 100% open to anyone aka new requests etc as we have been hit by spammers etc in the past and I tend not to enjoy being flooded with spam emails etc is more what I was referring to,

I apologize again for not being clear.

Spam is exactly what i was trying to avoid. Since we're allowing
anyone to join, i thought it would be best to moderate a new member
("new" is defined by the system as anyone who has not previously
posted), until we see that their messages are not spam. Once they have
their first message approved, then they are off moderation. I have
every intention of approving any message, whether i agree with it or
not, as long as it's not spam.

I'm thinking we're actually in agreement on this. :)

--
eden