:: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter p…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Didier Kryn
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] For all you automounter programmers
Le 27/04/2016 09:08, Joel Roth a écrit :
> Do you label all your filesystems? I don't, but you're right
> that is a different function that needed be confuted with
> an automounter.

     I do, even for the hard disk; it's a reminder of where are /usr,
/var and /home. The labels show up in cfdisk.

     For the usb memory sticks, it is very convenient to format the
first partition as vfat and give a label to all partitions. The first
partition will show up with its label under Windows and all partitions
will do the same in Linux (kde/gnome/xfce).

     Didier