:: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
Author: Rainer Weikusat
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
Go Linux <golinux@???> writes:
> On Mon, 2/29/16, Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:
>
> Subject: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
> To: dng@???
> Date: Monday, February 29, 2016, 7:37 AM
>>
>> I am not the only one to perceive Rainer's contributions as rather
>> questionable for the conversations here. However, be it propaganda or
>> not, what is really annoying is that it goes quite far off-topic, by
>> abstracting a specific issue into a general political consideration of
>> how history goes.
>>

> I have considered filtering Rainer's posts. They are overly verbose.
> And to what end other than to provide a vehicle for him to parade his
> intellectual/technical 'superiority'?

I'm not responsible for any opinion you may have about me. Further,
considering that I not only don't know you beyond that you hide behind a
pseudonym and attack other people indirectly (me, at least) for voicing
opinions you apparently disagree with, why would I care to impress you
with anything in such a doomed-to-fail way?