:: Re: [DNG] Enlightenment anyone? ;)
Author: Twisted Fate
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Enlightenment anyone? ;)
On 2016-02-13 20:53, asbesto wrote:

> Enlightenment.
>
> FANTASTIC desktop manager. Very lightweight, very beautiful and
> very usable.
>
> Is someone working on it? ;)
>
> I know it can be compiled without the systemd shit.
>
> ;)
>
> --
> [ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
> [ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]
> [ NON SCRIVERMI USANDO LETTERE ACCENTATE - NON MANDARMI ALLEGATI ]
> [ *I DELETE* EMAIL > 100K, ATTACHMENTS, HTML, M$-WORD DOC and SPAM ]

I would love to see a fork of Enlightenment e17 called Moksha in Devuan!
Moksha is made by devs from Bodhi GNU+Linux, here is a link where they
explain it a bit better: http://www.bodhilinux.com/moksha-desktop/

@Arnt Karlsen, @Dave Turner & @Mitt Green; Which version did you try? A
lot of people say Enlightenment went downhill since e17 and that bloat
was introduced. I used e17 for a few months in early releases of Bodhi,
I had it crash few times but after a while it became really nice. Also,
system wide RAM usage for me then was amazing, around 80MB on boot
without loaded apps.