:: [DNG] Devuan Vagrant install OSX
Author: Wim
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Devuan Vagrant install OSX
Hi List,

I've tried to install Devuan on Vagrant/OSX Mavericks. The default
instructions from Vagrant and a lot of how-to's on the net seem to work,
but I end up with an error:

Failed to connect to mirror.debianfork.org port 80: Connection refused

Is this host temporarily down for maintenance? Are the instructions wrong?

However, the install instructions from http://debianfork.org/, do work.
Just one gotcha, you have to install Vagrant from an admin account on OSX,
or you end up with a completed, but non functional Vagrant, giving an error:

A Vagrant environment or target machine is required to run this

command. Run `vagrant init` to create a new Vagrant environment. Or,

get an ID of a target machine from `vagrant global-status` to run

this command on. A final option is to change to a directory with a

Vagrantfile and to try again.

However, once I exit Devuan and exit the Terminal, and try "Vagrant up"
again, the error above returns.

Any insights?

Oh, and thanks for all the great work!

Wim