:: Re: [DNG] Lead BusyBox developer on…
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Lead BusyBox developer on sysvinit
Le 18/02/2016 12:37, Rainer Weikusat a écrit :
> I mean that "Do you trust this code! It had at least one bug!" is a
> silly statement.

     I didn't read the same thing as you.

     I read more trust is needed in pid1 than in any other program. I
also read one cannot trust a program just because it's decades-old and
widely used, which is something people sometimes admit only as a
theoretical possiblity. Dennys pointed a real case.

     Hence the argument already exposed by several persons on this list,
in particular Laurent: let's pid1 do *only* what no other program can do.

                 Didier