:: Re: [DNG] Docker leaves Ubuntu for …
Author: Wim
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Docker leaves Ubuntu for AlpineLinux (and hires its dev)
Quote from Solomon Hykes' blog:

"To build Docker we have re-used large quantities of plumbing: Linux, Go,
lxc, aufs, lvm, iptables, virtualbox, vxlan, mesos, etcd, consul, systemd…
the list goes on. "

https://blog.docker.com/author/solomon/

I also don't understand that some media state he has been hired by Docker,
as according to his Linked In profiles, he is the founder and CTO:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/solomonhykes

More questions than answers, I'm afraid.