:: Re: [DNG] transmission-daemon packa…
Top Pagina
Auteur: shraptor
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] transmission-daemon package
On 2016-02-07 03:26, shraptor wrote:
> On 2016-02-06 17:18, dev1fanboy wrote:
>> So I am trying to build transmission-daemon without systemd, was just
>> testing this locally and run into an issue. It can be built without
>> systemd but transmission-gtk will no longer start downloading
>> torrents.
>>
>> I think it is down to this error which appears when running
>> transmission-gtk in a terminal:
>>
>> ** (transmission-gtk:32682): WARNING **: Error retrieving
>> accessibility bus address: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown:
>> The name
>> org.a11y.Bus was not provided by any .service files

I downloaded source and built transmission without systemd.

Started transmission-daemon and successfully downloaded a torrent
using transmission-remote.

If I then start transmission-gtk I get the same behavior as you.
The torrent doesn't start. I get no dbus error in terminal though.

If I kill transmission-daemon and restart transmission-gtk the torrent
starts.

I am not sure what setup you're after but transmission-gtk works without
transmission-daemon!?