:: Re: [DNG] transmission-daemon packa…
Top Pagina
Auteur: dev1fanboy
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] transmission-daemon package
Thanks for confirming, after your last reply I tried from source and after tinking with the flags to match the ones by debian, I found the same thing you just mentioned. It's when transmission-daemon is started that transmission-gtk (or qt) won't work and the reason seems to be transmission-daemon (the part that uses systemd) being started at the same time. Transmission remote features are working using a remote client.

Mostly I've been trying to help with this: https://git.devuan.org/devuan/devuan-maintainers/issues/17

Will test it on debian with systemd, if it's the same I'll upload and fix transmission (transmission-daemon).

Cheers,

chillfan