:: Re: [DNG] Apparently Jessie has run…
Author: Go Linux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Apparently Jessie has runit
Why don't you post them on Devuan git? Maybe they could be packaged and added to the Devuan repo.

To: dng@???
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2016, 1:57 PM

People aren't completely alone on run scripts: I can give them any run
scripts I'm using. Also, Runit run scripts are *nothing* like sysvinit
or OpenRC init scripts: Most are five lines or less, few are over 10
lines.

SteveT