:: Re: [DNG] Error building vdev
Author: Jude Nelson
To: aitor_czr
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Error building vdev
The vdev_subprocess error comes from trying to build vdevfs, an optional
add-on to vdev that is still under development and has not bee sync'ed with
some recent changes to the rest of the codebase. You can avoid building it
with no loss of functionality.

The only things you'll need to build to get a functioning system are:

make -C vdevd # builds the daemon
make -C hwdb # builds the hardware database
make -C example # builds the sample config files
make -C example initramfs # builds an initramfs with vdev (use at your
own risk; you'll need to ensure that the resulting initramfs loads the
proper modules)

-Jude